You can now protect and sell your content by charging a one-time PayPal Access Fee on your Gate. All you need is a PayPal account and something to sell! When your PayPal account is connected, visitors will be required to complete a one-time purchase before they can access your Main Content. After they complete the PayPal transaction, they are verified through their Facebook Profile and automatically given access to your protected Main Content. No extra log in credential, no resetting passwords or sharing access. This tutorial will cover how to set up a Single Payment or 30-day Subscription options.
You may have to log onto facebook if you are not already.
1. Go to 22s.com/account
2. Select the app that will serve as the gate or click on the green button labeled “Install Another App" and add the app to your Fan Page.
3. On the Admin Dashboard go to the Main Content drop down button and select App Gate.
4. Enable the Gate and select "Access Settings".
5. In this step you will add the price of your product. Since this is a Pay Gate select either "Single Payment" or "Subscription".
6. After you've selected the appropriate gate type enter your Product Name, Seller Name, Product Amount, etc. and press the PayPal "Connect Account" button. The connect button will enable PayPal to process payments for you.
Important Note! If this is your first time connecting the 22Social app and PayPal together the wizard will walk you through a series of steps. It is important that you read this article to complete the PayPal Connect process. Learn more...
REMEMBER to enable the "Agree to our Terms of Service" check box and afterwards click the green Preview button to update your changes.
7. Next "enable" your Gate and save all changes.
This completes setting up your Gate to receive payments. In order to add content into the secure area of the Gate select Main Content in the drop down. This will take you into the protected area of the Gate.
Your next step is to add content to the protected area of this app. This is a link to a directory of articles to help you set up the protected ares. Editing My App