Below is an overview to content area settings that open up when you click on the "Content" button located on your Admin Dashboard. Keep in mind these content area will open up in different places of your promo page depending on the layout you select. At the end of this article we have provided you with a link to a directory of articles with more information about these content areas.
All you need to come up with is text, media, and a strong call to action.
Here’s the basics & some tips for getting started with the default 22s App template:
- You need a headline. A headline should be a “stop sign” not a “buy sign.”
- Sub-headline is optional. If you add one, it should explain the headline.
- You can add media. A video must be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. Podcasts at Sticher, and pictures would have to be uploaded to a FB Photo Album (16X9 ratio is best). If the Album has multiple photos, the 22s App will automatically make it into an image slider. You can select no media too.
- You need body content and a heading for that content. 25-300 words is fine. This goes under the “Media.”
- You absolutely need a “call to action.” What do you want them to do, or go next? With the 22s App “Action Buttons” you can set up a URL redirect, a message capture, or coupon. If you have the SRM turned "on" you will also capture FB authenticated leads when your visitors take this action.
For short step by step tutorials on every feature inside the 22s App go to our Editing My App directory.