This feature requires your visitor to opt-in their information before they can see your content. In this article we will cover how to set up a Gate with a protected area which can only be accessed when a visitor opts in by providing their facebook authenticated information. Their information will be stored in your app's Social Relationship Manager(SRM).
You may have to log onto facebook if you are not already.
1. Go to 22s.com/account
2. Select the app that will serve as the gate or click on the green button labeled “Install Another App" and add the app to your Fan Page.
3. On the Admin Dashboard go to the Main Content drop down button and select App Gate.
4. On the admin Gate's Panel "Enable" the Gate and select the "Access Settings" button.
5. A dialog box will appear. Since this is a Lead Gate select "Lead". Add a name to your Gate in the "Gate Name" section. The Gate Name will show up as the title of email alerts that are sent to you when your app collects a new lead.
For articles about Single Payment and Subscription Gates click here.
6. Next confirm that you "enabled" your Gate and save all changes.
This completes setting up your Lead Gate.. In order to add your content into the secure area of the Gate simply click on the Main Content located in the drop down. This will take you into the protected area of the Gate.
Do you want to capture leads into your CRM? Learn more...
Do you want to make it a requirement that a mobile number is provided? Learn more...
Your next step is to add content to the protected area of this app. This is a link to a directory of articles to help you set up the protected area(Main Content) of your app. Editing My App