- Go to 22s.com/account and select the app you would like to setup with Tracking.
- In your Admin Dashboard click through the SRM button.
- In the Advanced Settings click on the Tracking button.
- You will see a variety of options you can add to your app. Below are definitions to each setting options.
- After you have integrated your Tracking option. Click "Save".
AdRoll: A widely used retargeting platform used to retarget site visitors with ads across Facebook, Twitter, mobile, and the web. Retargeting platform that allows you to track visitors for marketing purposes. Typically in the form of a pixel.
Google Adwords(AdWords): An advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network.
Google Analytic: A service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. This is a Google Analytic Training Article that covers how to create the tracking code snippet that you add to your app. Go to the "Add the tracking code directly to your site" portion of the article.
Facebook Custom Audience: An ad targeting option that lets advertisers find their existing audiences among people who are on Facebook.
Perfect Audience: Facebook retargeting tool that lets you display advertisements on Facebook to users who have visited your site before, increasing the likelihood they'll convert.
SiteScout: Advertising software that enables users to create and manage various formats of ad campaigns.